Contributor

Taylor Swift IS dating Travis Kelce of the Chiefs!!

Taylor is sitting next to Travis's mom at the football game and acting like they've been friends forever. Guess it's not a rumor anymore...

Respected Contributor

Re: Taylor Swift IS dating Travis Kelce of the Chiefs!!

Ooooo .. that's a cute couple ....

Honored Contributor

Taylor Swift is at Chiefs-Bears game with Travis Kelce’s mom

Trusted Contributor

Hope he's prepared to have a nasty song written about him when they break up. She didn't even know who he was until he made a big deal online about gettng her number.

I think she just dates to get material to write about.l   Good luck Kelce.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last week his brother put it on social media that they were really dating.

I guess no one wanted to believe it.

Respected Contributor

With all due respect......I do not care who she dates. Never know it could be just for publicity for both of them. Why doesn't she keep her personal life out of the public eye?

Trusted Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

With all due respect......I do not care who she dates. Never know it could be just for publicity for both of them. Why doesn't she keep her personal life out of the public eye?

She didn't even know he existed until he put out that story that he tried to give her his number.  He must really be hard up if he has to resort to advertising that in social media.  

I agree 100% with you about publicity.  Taylor has to keep herself in the headlines.   I had a friend who took her daughter to see her and she said all the songs were too mature for the young teens who go see her.  These kids cannot relate to some of the lyrics and a lot of her stuff is very negative and not uplifting.  She has a right to pen songs about whatever she wants, but doesn't mean they are extraordinary or even marketable.  I thought at first very early in her career she was authentic, but when she went into a total makeover and had to have her face on every magazine ad and TV ad, it became clear that she likes the publcity and wants to be saturating the market.  

Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, Carole King didn't need to be a covergirl for their music to sell and last for years.  

Esteemed Contributor

She is suppose to an Eagles fan. So she's only a KC fan because she's dating Travis Kelce. I doubt she would care otherwise. When they break up, she'll probably become an Eagles fan again. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have nothing against Taylor Swift but I have never heard any of her songs. Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon, and Carole King have catchy tunes that I have heard. It seems that Swift is known more for her personal life than her music.

Honored Contributor

Is this her first professional athlete?