Trusted Contributor

Re: Tax filing date changed!

Now if I can only get the State of Ohio to extend the deadline I will be happy.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

LOL!!! Good. I have been slacking off. Have not done our taxes yet. Just don't feel like doing them ever again. They can go get their money some place else. 

Don't believe I'll do that, but, good luck to you.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

LOL!!! Good. I have been slacking off. Have not done our taxes yet. Just don't feel like doing them ever again. They can go get their money some place else. 

Don't believe I'll do that, but, good luck to you.

True story. I knew a person who actually did it. She got fed up and stopped filing. It ended badly. it was several years ago but she might still be paying the penalty fees.

Honored Contributor

I heard,rumor, but thank you for verifying date.  I had mine for Saturday, by drop off then phone appt.  But I am missing a K1 that is being done my moms estate cpa. That's been lagging.  I, hate , hate taxes on my back.  I like to get them done mid March.  Off my plate although we pay quarterly, and have to pay. Any refund we get is applied to taxes for the following year. I just don't like that nagging feeling I need to get them done, so I am at it early. But here we are mid March and not done. I am okay with it, especially since they moved it out. I will get done end of month,  

Respected Contributor

I'll stick with the April 15th deadline...I always owe so just want them filed, paid & have that stress mess behind me.