Honored Contributor

Re: Tax Incentive Money has Been Deposited

Mine is pending.....

I F$$$ing love money! (With images) | Cats, Cat roll, Cats tumblr

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Posted to my credit union today.

Contributor

Same here. Payment status unavailable, whatever that means
Just my luck, too.
Trusted Contributor

Mine is pending in my account this morning also.

My toaster oven/air fryer no longer toasts unless I hold the knob, so I will spend the $70 to replace that.  Otherwise it stays in my account for bills.

I'm still waiting on unemployment checks.  I've sent emails to our state unemployment sites, as requested, and have not heard a thing.  It's 4 weeks now.  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Nothing in my account, but the IRS did take taxes owed from this year's return right after midnight today. Clearly, they have my banking information. lol

Valued Contributor

@gidgetgh  I would think you'd have to do it for yourself too, simply because it's possible you and your husband are no longer together/you no longer live at that address/etc. 

It's a good question though, I'm sure others have asked it as well. Did you try the FAQ's link to see if there was anything there?

@Spurt  Cute cat picture! Cat Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Valued Contributor

According to that IRS payment site mine is being deposited today.  I haven't been able to verify in my bank account yet because their website is down for the moment.

Honored Contributor

Hobby Lobby?  The stores that defied the stay at home orders?  The stores that had to waste the time of the AG and police because they wouldn't do what they were told?  

Hobby Lobby won't ever get another dime of my money.

Valued Contributor

@irbrenda @BrandiDavis   both of you got "payment status unavailable"....did you both not file 2019 returns? I'm wondering if that is the common denominator. My sister got the same thing, and she didn't file 2019.

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

yep--mine is in my acct now