Trusted Contributor

My 40 year old daughter has both arms, back, tops of her feet, 1 on each of her calves.  Down one arm she has all our families flowers that represents our birthdays. Her other arm has different hobbies we have and my name in cursive. Her back has a big Lotus flower for my brother-in-law that took his own life. Her feet have stars to represent our country. 

I hate everyone of them. I'm sick of every time we go anywhere people say, "  I love your art work". 

I love my daughter to pieces and will and have done anything she needs of me, but this I can't.

Honored Contributor

A huge NAY

Honored Contributor

Not planning on joining the circus so never thought about a tat.  HOWEVER, should I be made to have either a tat or a Harley (that I had to use) it would be a terrible choice for me. Maybe THEN the tat. . . like an exclamation point (tiny one) where it could never be seen. 

But that's just me.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to drive or ride on a motorcycle.  The only horsepower I want to ride on out in the wind and the bugs eats oats. 

Honored Contributor

This topic is as stale as QVC programming. 

Trusted Contributor

I have several tattoos and I will say if anyone wants one i recommend very small ones that won't embarrass you later in your wedding dress or in the workplace.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

No because I get bored too easily and then I would want to get the tattoos removed...that costs more than getting inked.

Honored Contributor

NO.

Respected Contributor

Not my thing anymore and what if I got tired of it? . But I did want a sea turtle tat once. There was a tat like that artfully done with a turtle and swirling seaweed.   It was so pretty on a girl's ankle and calf.  Seems painful to have that done.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This topic is as stale as QVC programming. 

and you can not contribute to either.... plain and simple. 

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 I owe you an apology, LuLu.  I misjudged your intentions based on the past members who have started tattoo threads. I think your intentions were observational and inquisitive and not what I had imagined. 

I see some people (not including you Lulu) have an objection to my use of “judging” so it can be replaced with disdain if they like, though it’s really just semantics. 

Again, forgive me for jumping the gun and not giving you the benefit of the doubt.