Valued Contributor

A little bit of sharing here: In my (newer) Target I chanced upon several Beauty boxes at $7 each -- all varied and full of delicious samples. The boxes are sealed; I am going to snap up a few to use as gifts for daughters and friends who like makeup, hair products, etc. I have ordered the box of the month online, but often as not I'm too late. These are a real find!

Speaking of finds, if you go online to Target's website, you'll find their new line Opalhouse, which I am crazy about. Can't order until April 8, so I'll be ready to pounce early.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy, you sound like a professional shopper.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

A little bit of sharing here: In my (newer) Target I chanced upon several Beauty boxes at $7 each -- all varied and full of delicious samples. The boxes are sealed; I am going to snap up a few to use as gifts for daughters and friends who like makeup, hair products, etc. I have ordered the box of the month online, but often as not I'm too late. These are a real find!

Speaking of finds, if you go online to Target's website, you'll find their new line Opalhouse, which I am crazy about. Can't order until April 8, so I'll be ready to pounce early.

@zitawins, that's nice that you can purchase the boxes in the store. I buy them online and recently bought 2 boxes when they offered several different ones.

Honored Contributor

The boxes sound nice, great for make up lovers.  I remember years ago, there was company that sent out boxes of cosmetic samples montly.  I think it cost around $6.00 a month.  I really looked forward to those boxes, it was like getting a surprise gift.  If I didn't like something, I'd give it to one of my sisters.  

Respected Contributor

I love boxes like that and used to do Birchbox.   But recently I decided to switch to all natural skin care and makeup and so far I haven't found any place that does all natural boxes.  If I ever do, I'll jump on it .  I really like trying small sizes of new things .

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 online which are out for delivery today. We don't have a Target so cannot get any of the other boxes.

They sent me a 15% off code for their beauty boxes after I ordered them. If anyone else is interested in the 15% off you can find the coupon at Coupon Cabin. It expires today.

Valued Contributor

@Bridgegal You might be interested in these boxes

petitvour.com 

vegancuts.com (they have a makeup box and a beauty box)

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Valued Contributor

@Bridgegal

Is the picture under your name Santorini by any chance? The most beautiful place in the world!

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

@zitawins

I LOVE OPALHOUSE!  I've also bought a couple of the beauty boxes, a good deal for $7.

They have a collection of pillows that are outstanding, I just bought a floral that's just downright beautiful for $39.

Honored Contributor

Love the Elf Pink Glow lipstick. Turns your lips the perfect pink, peach or berry to enhance your natural lips. Mine was a berry color. It has shea butter in it so moisturizing.

I used the St. Ives Oatmeal mask which left my face really soft. It has plenty of liquid on the mask so lie down or lean back. It started running done my neck so I rubbed that in. You don't have to rinse it after 10 mins just massage in any left on your skin.

I really like the Simple Water Boost Micellar eye makeup remover pads. I don't wear much eye makeup so cannot comment on how it removes it. It does feel good wiping over my eyes. I also wiped it over my face. Seems to have left my skin more hydrated.

Have not tried any of the other products yet.

What do you like in the kits you purchased? Anyone have any reviews?