Honored Contributor

Re: Tanya Roberts Reported Dead is Still ALIVE!

So the rep and the "friends of the family" called TMZ. Not the husband Lance himself. He might have nothing to do with any of it. The quote attributed to him by the rep makes no sense.

Could all be a publicity stunt cooked up by the rep who enlisted some "friends" to serve as additional sources for the story. TMZ is basically a low rent Enquirer, so they wouldn't be that difficult to fool.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

So the rep and the "friends of the family" called TMZ. Not the husband Lance himself. He might have nothing to do with any of it. The quote attributed to him by the rep makes no sense.

Could all be a publicity stunt cooked up by the rep who enlisted some "friends" to serve as additional sources for the story. TMZ is basically a low rent Enquirer, so they wouldn't be that difficult to fool.

This is so bizarre, People.com has an entirely different take on this story. They're putting the blame on the husband.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I have no idea who this person is, and from the sound of it, I haven't missed anything.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

I have no idea who this person is, and from the sound of it, I haven't missed anything.

LOL  She was the "new" Charlie's Angel who lasted only a year.  We hear she's planning a comeback.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Well, she's gotten a lot of publicity over the last day or two.  That may have been the intent?  After all. she hasn't been seen much over the last 20 - 30 years.

Then why would she care about publicity now?

IMO, whoever 'pronounced' her "dead" is the one who screwed up.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Is Lance O'Brien Tanya's husband? Her only recorded marriage listed online was to husband Barry Roberts who died in 2006. I see recent stories (from hours ago) calling him her husband but I don't see any other information saying when they were actually married. 

If you Google "Is Tanya Roberts married" the only name that comes up is her deceased husband Barry. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

LOL  She was the "new" Charlie's Angel who lasted only a year.  We hear she's planning a comeback.  Smiley Happy

@ValuSkr. @KingstonsMom.  If she's planning a comeback, that may explain a lot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

2021 ,IS STARTING OUT WEIRD.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Well, she's gotten a lot of publicity over the last day or two.  That may have been the intent?  After all. she hasn't been seen much over the last 20 - 30 years.

@ValuSkr  ~ What a comeback, huh?  Tales from the crypt!

Honored Contributor

"reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"