Honored Contributor

exfoliating helps.....so does clean dry skin.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have a more pinkish tinge to my face and they work fine on my face. Another thing - even though they say one towel will do your entire body, for me that's not the case. If you try to do this you will not get great results. I use one full body one for my legs and one for my upper body. For me there was a learning curve to getting the great natural looking tan but after a few tries I got it right. I also wear gloves to apply and then go over the tops of my hands and fingers last or you will get darkened palms that is not a good look.

Super Contributor
Thanks, everyone. That's sweet of you, Sunshine! I bet you are a good neighbor. ??
Super Contributor
Oops, I put a sunshine emoji at the end of my post, but it looks like question marks. Ugh, sorry.
Honored Contributor

I used them for a few years then suddenly developed a terrible rash. (but only at night) They made me smell like Fritos.

Honored Contributor

My experience with the Jergens tan lotion was that I wanted to give just a not-so-fishy-white look to my legs in shorts and capris. I used it as directed, and think I only applied twice in 3-4 days. To me, it made every single freckle and pigmented spot on my legs look darker and stand out more to me, so I gave up the idea of tan products. It did give my legs a subtle color, but I didn't like the brown spots effect at all. But that might be just me.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

LOVE TAN TOWELS!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Super Contributor
I just saw a Tan Towels being sold at Kohls!