Re: Tampa residents: Looking for a realtor for Lithia area/Newsome HS district

Have you checked out realtor.com?

Respected Contributor

don't forget zillow. they are my go to

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

As you know NOT all realtors are created equally.  I used a great realtor as he was extremely familiar with everything about this community and surrounding areas.

I would think by doing a search of home OR possibly selecting a realty group, ie., ReMax or another larger firm.  I know in the Tampa area there are always ads for this ReMax Couple - Duncan Duo (I think they own the realty office).

Then again -- would think you might want to come for a weekend or so and shop vs. trying to do it online.

I have never heard of Lithia therefore, I can't help you.  I could ask our agent if he knows someone who focuses on Tampa / Hillsborough Area - I'm sure he'd know someone!

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1   The area we are focusing on is Hillsborough County and only those homes in the Newsome High School District. Lithia is where Fishhawk Ranch is located. Valrico is another area in that district. We're not interested in any communities that don't feed into Newsome HS.  If your realtor knows the area or has a co-worker who does, please list his info. One of the executives has a wife who sells real estate but I don't want our financial business becoming hers, you know what I mean? TIA.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will ask him as not only imo is a good agent but isn't in it for just the commission!

We were lucky as he knew we were looking to buy & after looking at 30+ homes -- he narrowed it down to my needs.

I was not familiar with this area -- Fishhawk Ranch looks like a new community.  Very nice homes & in your school district.  I looked them up on realtor.com (searched Fishhawk Ranch).

I will ask him tomorrow for recommendations. I know he sells in Tampa area but not sure.