Honored Contributor

Re: Talk about having happy memories.....

@WaJa61 wrote:

Well, darn, @ShowMe! I'll let you know if I see them on the VCS site, or elsewhere. The good stuff is getting harder and harder to find. 

Hope you're having a good day anyway. 😊

@WaJa61.....as I said I will place a call to them to find out.....will let you know what I find out.

Had a 1:15 appointment with my regular eye doctor this afternoon.  Go in every 3 months for glaucoma check up.  Pressure was 15 in each eye.  He did comment on how much more weight I had lost since he last saw me 3 months ago.  Next time I see him is 12/3.....  So today is a good day.  

The Cards will be playing Pittsburgh tonight....and you know I will be watching that game.  If they win, that will make a fantastic day for a Monday.

Honored Contributor

@WaJa61.......we're in luck.....I called and yes, they do still carry that candy.  While still on the phone with them, I ordered a 1lb. bag to try it out.  So, now I'm waiting for 2 different kinds of their candy.  The other one is a licorice candy.....(variety).  

Will definitely let you know how I like this candy.  Will keep it cold.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

YAY!! 🤗 Thank you for doing the “leg work”, @ShowMe! I'm thrilled to know we can (still) get them at VCS. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do. Yes, keep them chilled enough that they don’t melt and the flavors all blend together. I like to savor each: chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. 😋 

Well, your eye dr must have been pleased (other than low weight) since you don’t have to return until Dec! More good news to give thanks for. Yes, a VERY good day! Keep up the good work and enjoy your game tonight. 

I have several programs I need to catch up on, and I'm finding more in the TV forum here. I'll get my candy order in, prop my foot up and watch TV, while we await Florence. Sure do wish she'd turn right back out to sea. 

I'll check in with you again soon! ❤️ Take good care!