Respected Contributor

In what world is $17.90 ok for shipping a pair of pants?  I've been searching for a nice pair of cargo pants, not ankle pants but full length pants, and finally found exactly what I wanted.  Question is, do I want them that bad.  I do, but I don't.  Argh!

Honored Contributor

There is something in me that just cannot pay what I think is overpriced s/h.  Even if an item is on a super sale, if the s/h is out of line to me, I won't pull the trigger.

Honored Contributor

Once it passes $6 for one clothing item, count me out.

Esteemed Contributor

@makenawrote:

In what world is $17.90 ok for shipping a pair of pants?  I've been searching for a nice pair of cargo pants, not ankle pants but full length pants, and finally found exactly what I wanted.  Question is, do I want them that bad.  I do, but I don't.  Argh!

@makena Where did you find pants that would charge you nearly $18 to ship??

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQwrote:

@makenawrote:

@makena Where did you find pants that would charge you nearly $18 to ship??

Sundance

Esteemed Contributor

@makena  How much were the pants? That sounds nuts!!

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQwrote:

@makena  How much were the pants? That sounds nuts!!

A little on the expensive side ... $128.  You'd think they would have free S&H.  It just does not cost that much to ship a simple pair of pants.

Honored Contributor

I think that is a lot of money, to ship something ,as light weight as pants

Honored Contributor

Is this a standard shipping fee with them?

Honored Contributor

First yes, it is an absurd amount for shipping. That being said, you have found just what you wanted, sometimes I think it is worth it not to settle. JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan