Trusted Contributor

I'll never complain about QVC.  I wanted a simple long-sleeve T-shirt in Sundance catalogue, and they wanted over $13 to ship it.  No way Jose'.

Honored Contributor

Re: Talk About S&H Costs!!!!

That’s my average QVC shipping cost per item. I would love to have the $3 shipping like everyone on the mainland.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

I'll never complain about QVC.  I wanted a simple long-sleeve T-shirt in Sundance catalogue, and they wanted over $13 to ship it.  No way Jose'.

@Equuleus

oh yes, you dont have to look too far to find worse shipping fees than qvc.

i love the soft surroundings catalog, but their shipping is much worse than qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

That’s my average QVC shipping cost per item. I would love to have the $3 shipping like everyone on the mainland.

@SurferWife ~ You can say that again!

Esteemed Contributor

I too love the Sundance catalog but the shipping charges stops me also from ordering. 

Honored Contributor

Talbot's is high, unless you spend like $175 or they have a shipping special.  I believe if you have a certain level of rewards you get free shipping.

Soft Surroundings is super high shipping and the slowest of any retailer I've experienced.  If you order from the store, it's free, but it's just as slow.  I placed an order in the store on Friday and I got the shipping notification yesterday afternoon.  They ship FedEx slow boat and it is scheduled for Friday (however with the hurricane, I'm guessing I will see it next week).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN