Honored Contributor

Re: Taking down the Christmas decorations

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Since I lost another string of lights on my VPH Tree in my bedroom this morning, that's coming down TODAY!!!  😡....And I'll also take down some of the other Christmas pieces in my living room and dinning room too... I will replace the red Luminara candles with ivory ones, and leave my angels up for awhile .......

@Spurt 

i purchased a small 3 foot tree for my bedroom last year from VPH. i noticed that this year two bulbs were out. i called the national tree company multiple times (they are the manufacturers.) spent  quite a while on the phone with them .......they even said it was not "their tree" even though the instructions had their webste on it and all the paperwork and VPH said that they were the manufacturers. all i wanted were a few bulbs as backups and i was perfectly willing to pay for them to be shipped......no luck, unfortunately. i would not recommend buying another VPH tree.

@sunshine45 

WOW!!!  The VPH Team even told people to contact the National Tree Company for replacement bulbs.....You and I spent all that money and yet no replacement bulbs were included and we can't even get extra bulbs....Even a cheap tree we all pitched in for the office that came from Walmart had replacement bulbs....SMH!!

Here is the Q& A from the website regarding this
Asked 1 year ago

ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Answers
Visit Nationaltree.com for information on contacting their customer service.
Answered 1 year ago
  Who Manufactured This Tree for VPH?
Asked 1 year, 5 months ago

ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Answers
These are manufactured by National Tree Co.
Answered 1 year, 4 months ago

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Shoot, my tree has only been up since December 13th.  I am certainly not taking it down for at least another two weeks.  It and a wreath are the only decor I have up inside.

Esteemed Contributor

We haven't decorated in a couple of years. When we did everything went up the day after Thanksgiving & everything came down on New Years Day right after  breakfast.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The weekend after New Years Day

Its not as fun taking them down as it is putting them up 😗

Spoiler
Spoiler

Respected Contributor

We usually take everything down a few days after New Year's.   It's so much work to put everything up that we like to enjoy it as long as possible.  

Esteemed Contributor

Mine get taken down Christmas Day during the afternoon. They go up Thanksgiving weekend and I'm ready for things to get back to normal ASAP.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I like to have all our decorations down and packed away by New Year's Day so when we wake up, everything in the house is back to normal.

Honored Contributor

They stay up till Jan.6. They still look so pretty and I like to enjoy them. I keep snowmen and winter things out after the Christmas stuff gets put away. Also Christmas dishes go and Snowmen dishes come out.

Trusted Contributor

I usually get a little tired of all the decorations by Christmas, so everything comes down shortly after. But I do enjoy the tree so much that it gets to stay until New Years Day. But everything else will be put away so it makes taking the tree down a little easier! 

Esteemed Contributor

I leave everything up until Orthodox Christmas and then take my time.

I leave my little Alpine trees with white lights up and put all my snowmen out....

My Christmas village gets pared down to a smaller "Winter Village".