Honored Contributor

Re: Taking a Break From Here!

I didn't know this was happening to you, of all people, dear @Annabellethecat66, and am so sorry.  Your unique posts are so much fun, and proceed from such an alert, funny, friendly and curious spirit.

I'll miss them very much while you are on your respite-- do come back soon. You are irreplaceable.  You are so appreciated!

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I read much more than I post... I hope your not gone for long.

I've enjoyed reading what you post for a long time now !!  You will be missed no matter how long you are gone. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I hope you don’t let anyone run you off and change your mind. Sometimes things I’ll post get “zapped”, it has probably happened to all of us at one time. Most people on these boards are good people, the ones that aren’t who cares, I don’t let someone I don’t even know get to me.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy your posts, thoughts and comments.  Rest a bit but hurry back!  You will be missed.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I've had a good time posting with you. Can't imagine why you'd let some people get to you. Hope you miss us and come back. 

Respected Contributor

Hope to see you back here soon.  You are a fun and interesting poster. 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I also have enjoyed reading your posts. Will look forward to you coming back when you are ready. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  what do you mean get zapped? Do you mean your posts are deleted or you don't like the comments you get from other poster? We all get zapped in one way or the other from time to time, there is always some one out there who thinks they are smarter than you and will dissect every word you type or wants to make an issue of something you said that got their nose out of joint. You can't be thin skinned and post here or you will get bruised, even the posters who I call the" high horsers" can come back at you with the nastiest comments. Take a break if you must, it probably wouldn't hurt me to take a break once in awhile.

Honored Contributor

Well I will miss you but that is not what is important...you need to find enjoyment here and if you don’t then you are right to give it a rest.Hope to see you back soon says the selfish me.

Honored Contributor

Take your break, and reevaluate whether posting here is right for you.  

I've taken many breaks, never posted that I was taking them, and maybe that's what works for me.  I've also never urged posters who have stated they're taking a break, to continue.  If you feel this way, then I think it's best to go with your instincts.