Respected Contributor

Re: Taking a Break From Here!

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Mersha  Thanks for the kind words.  Too bad there won't be any grand slam tournaments until the Australian Open in January.  Maybe ESPN will air some of the Masters events.  Hope your foot heals as quickly as possible. 

Thanks, Deep!  Yes, if only a major was on for 2 weeks!

The worst part is we have new puppy and I am not able to walk/run with her through the day to wear her out.  That is so not a good thing with this one.

Sorry, Annabelle, did not mean to hijack your thread.  Take a break for a few days and see how you are  feeling about things.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Ebby Calvin LaLoosh
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I hope you will reconsider and stay. Many threads are zapped due to which reply button is used. Was it only your post that was zapped or was it linked to many others replies? I haven’t seen anything that was offensive posted by you. 

I will worry if you leave and don’t know the whereabouts of you, your daughters, your grands, and of course Bill and your other kitty. 

Please reconsider. I may want to use my wicked sense of humor and only you will get it 😀

Love and hugs, 

🦋

Respected Contributor

I don’t post much (do more reading) but I want to let you know I’ve always enjoyed your posts and hope you come back soon. 

Honored Contributor

You don’t talk enough, @deepwaterdotter.

@Annabellethecat66, I’m not sure if you mean your posts are deleted by the mods or what.  Sometimes it’s a mistake or sometimes a post you quote is deleted and your response disappears with it.  Enjoy your break if that’s what you want.

Honored Contributor

@tansy  My husband will be surprised that you feel that way.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@tansy  My husband will be surprised that you feel that way.  Thanks!

Well, mention to him that you are very funny, too😊, @deepwaterdotter.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I enjoy your point of view, devotion to your family, and willingness to share. I hope you feel recharged with a break and return soon. 

Stating a point of view with conviction but without incurring the zap is like a hippo traversing the balance beam—The feet are firmly gripping but you know one slight shift of the belly and it’s curtains.

Respected Contributor

Annabelle, I've taken a few breaks myself but I hope you return soon.  Your views are always refreshing and come from you, not from a cookie cutter or a media site. 

Take as long as you wish, but I hope you return soon.  You're a terrific poster.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I love reading your posts!  I'm looking forward to your return.

I often don't know what to say so I HEART the responses.

Honored Contributor