Super Contributor

Re: TWO POSTERS WHO CONTRIBUTED MUCH

@catter70 that makes sense. That did cross my mind, changing nicknames is not uncommon.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for kind words, @MakeUpMaidn .

@Calcgirl ,  I hope and trust that @lolakimono just became busier with her new job responsibilities;  but some who frequent the "Fashion" forum might know more. 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell ............I have often wondered what happened to Godi.  I enjoyed her photography.  Hoping she is doing good and is just busy with a fun life.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, rats, @shoesnbags --  I'm sorry that @lolakimono is not in the Fashion forum anymore.   I have missed her in "Home",  but thought she was still around for fashion.  She is fun and always so ready to put her sleuthing talents to work, finding things for other posters.  Another lamented absence.  

Didn't lolakimono pass away or was that someone else?

@Calcgirl   I think you might be thinking of Andreatoo who did pass away.  I haven't heard anything about Lolakimino other than she did take on a new job and had gotten busy.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I, too wonder why people leave this board and hope it's voluntary - Not due to illness or banning, or unkindness from a poster.

Esteemed Contributor

I really  miss @CareBears  on the Book club forum. She was a avid reader and would leave many great reviews. She  has not posted in a few months She was having problems typing so that might be the cause.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl 

Lola is alive and well and posting on other places

@Calcgirl wrote:

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, rats, @shoesnbags --  I'm sorry that @lolakimono is not in the Fashion forum anymore.   I have missed her in "Home",  but thought she was still around for fashion.  She is fun and always so ready to put her sleuthing talents to work, finding things for other posters.  Another lamented absence.  

Didn't lolakimono pass away or was that someone else?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Really missing ChickenButt too! Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@kelshar wrote:

@catter70 that makes sense. That did cross my mind, changing nicknames is not uncommon.

@kelshar 

I know many long timers here might have had to change nics, myself included. Why? Because of so-called upgrades. It is pretty easy to figure out who I was/am, because my signature was/is the same. "hckynut".

Why do others change their nicknames on any social media site? Would like to see some reasons for their change, other than "they were forced to do so" to gain access to these forums.

hckynut(john) 🇺🇸

Previously known as 

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Miss Sunella and her Shabbot Shalom threads

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.