Honored Contributor

TWO POSTERS WHO CONTRIBUTED MUCH

Just a little recognition for two absent posters who enhanced the forums for me.

Talented Godi with her wonderful landscape (and skyscape!) photos that brought unexpected beauty, sometimes on almost a daily basis.  The onset of spring this year set me to reminiscing, since she caught the seasons so well.  Godi has a keen aesthetic sense for other things too-- she contributed to the Home forum very enjoyably, among others.

And Nonametoday, is another, greatly missed in "Home",  for her expertise and knowledge about all things related to decor, houses, etc.   She can analyze a room to within an inch of its life, and bring unique insights that were sometimes tart and sometimes funny, but always discerning.   Although she made a conscience decision to leave here, I hope at some point she'll reconsider the "pause".

@godi and @Nonametoday,  hope to see you sometime, and hope you are having a great spring.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TWO POSTERS WHO CONTRIBUTED MUCH

Nice idea for a thread @Oznell ! Personally I miss Lolakimono in the Fashion Forum.  She was a very helpful poster who could locate fashion items in a flash. I remember that she changed jobs and evidently doesn't have the time to post any more.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Oh, rats, @shoesnbags --  I'm sorry that @lolakimono is not in the Fashion forum anymore.   I have missed her in "Home",  but thought she was still around for fashion.  She is fun and always so ready to put her sleuthing talents to work, finding things for other posters.  Another lamented absence.  

Respected Contributor

@Oznell    @shoesnbags 

Wonderful Topic & as always, wonderful sharing.

Always enjoy your contributions to our beloved Forum also!

GIF--Rose-Flower--THANK-YOU.gif

Super Contributor

I have not seen Retired Legal Secretary post anything for quite a long time now.  Some of her posts were hilarious. I remember she was dealing with medical issues. Hope she's alright. Can't remember how long it's been.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so glad you started this thread.  

I miss Godi's beautiful pictures and was just thinking of Lola today.

Sending out prayers for health and happiness.

Respected Contributor

I  worry about half pint and wonder where she is and how she is. She lived alone but her son was near by.

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, rats, @shoesnbags --  I'm sorry that @lolakimono is not in the Fashion forum anymore.   I have missed her in "Home",  but thought she was still around for fashion.  She is fun and always so ready to put her sleuthing talents to work, finding things for other posters.  Another lamented absence.  

Didn't lolakimono pass away or was that someone else?

Super Contributor

@Oznell ,  what a beautiful post.  I miss the authenticity and wit of @chickenbutt.  I do hope she is well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelshar , Retired Legal Secretary is still around, but under another nic. I found an old post she is now @CrazyKittyLvr2 .