Contributor

Not to mention, her obvious misrepresentation of her size. She will say she is wearing an XS or even a S......come on!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCrocks! wrote:

Not to mention, her obvious misrepresentation of her size. She will say she is wearing an XS or even a S......come on!!!

@QVCrocks! I know that people look bigger on TV, so it can be decieving.  BUT, if you picture JT standing next to another host or vendor who says she wears an XS, like Susan Graver, then you can see that JT is not an XS, or even a small.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@QVCrocks! wrote:

@QVCrocks! I know that people look bigger on TV, so it can be decieving.  BUT, if you picture JT standing next to another host or vendor who says she wears an XS, like Susan Graver, then you can see that JT is not an XS, or even a small.

I really feel that Jane is the same size as Carolyn.   When she wears a dress it shows!   I remember her wearing the crinoline type dresses for special occasion shows.