Respected Contributor

Hi Shel, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I hear commercials for METv but don't know anything about it, is it on cable/Dish, etc. ?

Honored Contributor
On 11/25/2014 Bungo said:

They have cancelled the Cosby reruns but continue w/Hogans Heros.

And the love for Rob Lowe continues. Convicted of underaged video s.ex...he served community service, but it's still out there. LOTS of public figures in compromising positions, but we've given some a pass. Weird, but true.

Honored Contributor
On 11/25/2014 minkbunny said:

I hear commercials for METv but don't know anything about it, is it on cable/Dish, etc. ?

Hi, Mink and to the Cowboy too!!! I am a new grandma, my little angel, he is 6 weeks old. ME TV is here on our Comcast Xfinity cable and on Verizon FIOS. I love it, they have all the old shows from 50's, 60's, 70's some from 80's like Love Boat and Cheers. I know it is one of those networks that is not available everywhere. Blessed holidays to you and yours, Shel.

Respected Contributor
On 11/25/2014 Shelbelle said:

Hi, Mink and to the Cowboy too!!! I am a new grandma, my little angel, he is 6 weeks old. ME TV is here on our Comcast Xfinity cable and on Verizon FIOS. I love it, they have all the old shows from 50's, 60's, 70's some from 80's like Love Boat and Cheers. I know it is one of those networks that is not available everywhere. Blessed holidays to you and yours, Shel.

A new grandson! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} NO Way, what a fun holiday your family will have. Enjoy every second.

I will check out my Dish programming when I get home tonight. Thanks. From the advertisements, it sounds like programming we would love as well.

Honored Contributor

shel congratulations! i had no idea you have a new grandson....what a special thanksgiving this will be for your family. i wish him all the best and good health.

have you seen the new channel GET TV? it is on channel 207 on comcast and it also has a lot of old movies and shows. i wish there were more nostalgia channels. both channels will be showing some old holiday movies, series, and specials over the next month. i am looking forward to it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 11/25/2014 sunshine45 said:

shel congratulations! i had no idea you have a new grandson....what a special thanksgiving this will be for your family. i wish him all the best and good health.

have you seen the new channel GET TV? it is on channel 207 on comcast and it also has a lot of old movies and shows. i wish there were more nostalgia channels. both channels will be showing some old holiday movies, series, and specials over the next month. i am looking forward to it.

sunshine45, I just checked and Comcast doesn't offer getTV in our market.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I do enjoy Antenna TV, though. Especially the Alfred Hitchcock shows.

Shelbelle, thanks for the heads up about MeTV! I found it and added it to my favorites. Congratulations on the new grandson!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
On 11/25/2014 adelle38 said:
On 11/25/2014 qvcaddition said: I think they found him dead in a motel, suicide? My goodness, not that it makes anything right, but why are they dragging out everyone,s past from umpteen years ago,? I was appalled when I read KILLING KENNEDY, my beloved President, and the sick things he did. Was it necessary to write about that and tarnish his presidency,? While these women were victims and coming out now, why did a few go back to meet him again? At least that is what I heard in their testimony. Why did they wait 30 years? Some no longer famous, why not come forward a few years ago,? I,m not saying they are not telling their truth, but why wait so long?

I haven't read it nor would I trust the author to be accurate.

If you think THAT book was bad, don't even consider looking at "Killing Jesus". (Same author).
Super Contributor

I'm not understanding the link between Cosby and Bob Crane from HH? Crane, to my knowledge, was never accused or convicted of s*e*x crimes. Indeed he was into some very kinky things, but all his partners seemed to be consensual participants.

Honored Contributor

Sun, I have not heard of GET TV, but here on Comcast, ME TV is on Ch 208 for Balto County, , it is really the WBAL+ channel, you will find they often air WBAL newscasts like at 10 PM weeknights, they also air some Ravens programs often at 1030 weeknights. Last night since Ravens were on Ch 11, they aired regular NBC shows on 208 instead of the ME programs. Happy holiday!!!

Honored Contributor

A movie was made in 2002 on the story of Bob Crane and his less than savory lifestyle. It is called Auto Focus starred Greg Kinnear, I saw it recently on one of the cable channels, it was quite interesting and well done. Crane was found murdered in a hotel room.