Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Ultimate fav right now is the Chase commercial where the man and woman are walking the little pig to the bank .....to the shaggy song....mr bombastic.......

That little piggy is so cute!

Makes me want to give up bacon "again" lol Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I like the beneful dog food one, in which the dog says she is having a cheese stick and cracker.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

The one I absolutely love and never tire of is the one for Amazon Prime with the little horse and him walking in the dog door. I come running when I hear "Little Man."

Respected Contributor

@IndiaRose wrote:

TV Commercials are becoming so beautiful and awe inspiring.  All are computer generated of course,  To think...this is technology...keys on a keyboard...young talented minds going at it..  Car advertisements are my favorite.

I often think: I wish I was borm 40 years earlier.  I would have been good at this profession.

I read in Consumer Reports, I think it was, that by 2025 there would be a robot in every home.  I hope I'll have a young, handsome one.

Haven't seen any "beautiful and awe inspiring"  commercials.  Just silly irritating ones over and over and over again. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

I also LOVE those "Dad Brand" Jim Gaffigan Pacifica commercials--hilarious!  I also love the Amazon Prime commercial with the lonely little miniature horse--so sweet.  And finally, the Suburu commercials with the dogs--brilliant!

Honored Contributor

@KimThib wrote:

I also LOVE those "Dad Brand" Jim Gaffigan Pacifica commercials--hilarious!  I also love the Amazon Prime commercial with the lonely little miniature horse--so sweet.  And finally, the Suburu commercials with the dogs--brilliant!

@KimThib these are my favorites too and I throw in the Chase one with that adorable little piggie . . . I have the YouTube commercial up all the time to watch whenever I need a giggle and now I need to go find that Little Man commercial on YouTube too! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Lisa now in AZ wrote:

The one I absolutely love and never tire of is the one for Amazon Prime with the little horse and him walking in the dog door. I come running when I hear "Little Man."

I love that one so much!   I was talking about that commercial in another thread here recently.   Sooooo cute!