Valued Contributor

For some reason todays  tsv leaves me  suspicious  Why?   Im not sure  All never to  come back scents, 3 wicks and low price  Do you think they could be selling old candles  Im sick of buying candles that dont have a strong smell and wicks that get covered with wax and go out

Respected Contributor

You misunderstood. Two scents from each set is being discontinued. The other two scents are new. Supposably customers have requested three wick candles and smaller size.

Respected Contributor

I was interested in the holiday set, but the s/h fee (to Alaska) is 

$24.72.  Easy "pass" for me on today's TSV.  We get clobbered 

with these huge s/h fees all the time, except when item is offered with free s/h, which is NOT OFTEN enough! 😤

Respected Contributor

So true. Do we have anyone from Hawaii here? What are their rates?

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie 

A lot of people complained about the 4 wicks saying the candles burned down too fast....so thats why Harry went back to 3.....

I havent had any problems with the Homeworx wicks....the wicks I have problems is on the Bath & Body Work candles...the wicks drown and the candles dont burn evenly....  I think BBW knows all the coupons sent out will lower the price and the quality just isn't as good as when Harry was with BBW.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

So true. Do we have anyone from Hawaii here? What are their rates?

@traveler ~ I know surferwife is in Hawaii, and I believe their rates are (probably) the same.

Respected Contributor

Well, the high rate for non priority off shore shipping is why I don't buy much and don't return much either.

Honored Contributor

They kind of look like something you'd find at the dollar store. 

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mollymaggie 

A lot of people complained about the 4 wicks saying the candles burned down too fast....so thats why Harry went back to 3.....

I havent had any problems with the Homeworx wicks....the wicks I have problems is on the Bath & Body Work candles...the wicks drown and the candles dont burn evenly....  I think BBW knows all the coupons sent out will lower the price and the quality just isn't as good as when Harry was with BBW.....

@Spurt ,

I've never had a problem with drowning BBW wicks. 

I trim them before each use and light just 2 of the three wicks. I can burn them right down to nothing.

Respected Contributor

I've never thought about only light 2 of the 3 wicks. Doesn't the candle burn unevenly?