Honored Contributor

These don't look Christmasy to me.

I think these would look pretty on each side of a door but they should be in a nicer pot for the price, not a grower's pot.  I certainly don't want to attempt to find the right size pot to fit these in and I'd never put them on my porch as is.    

Honored Contributor

I hear you.

Honored Contributor
I think they didn’t offer these before Christmas because they thought it might hurt the sales of their big Christmas trees. I am still thinking about getting one of the TSVs....
Honored Contributor
The ones the offer during the holiday seasons are usually not indoor/outdoor, and many of them come with lights attached....I like the option of these because they can stay out all year and you could decorate them for different seasons or not at all. I cannot envision using these indoors year-round, though.
Esteemed Contributor

I have two like these in heavy cement pots on either side of my front steps. Rain from the gutters broke huge boxwood and they had to be removed. 

The same company does staked boxwood that I use in front of a cedar fence that gets so much sun it kills real ones. No deer munching! They can be moved around and snow doesn't damage them. LOVE THEM!❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@1Snickers 

I would be interested in knowing where you purchased the staked boxwood bushes.

I ended up not getting any of these faux bushes/trees yesterday as I decided it wasn't a priority right now. 

But, I would be interested in the boxwood in the future if you have a minute to post where you purchased them.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@1Snickers 

I would be interested in knowing where you purchased the staked boxwood bushes.

I ended up not getting any of these faux bushes/trees yesterday as I decided it wasn't a priority right now. 

But, I would be interested in the boxwood in the future if you have a minute to post where you purchased them.

Thanks.

I did the same  ,decided not to oder.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

These don't look Christmasy to me.

I think these would look pretty on each side of a door but they should be in a nicer pot for the price, not a grower's pot.  I certainly don't want to attempt to find the right size pot to fit these in and I'd never put them on my porch as is.    

Agree.  Had they been in decorative pot I would have bought a couple for my foyer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman  The staked trees are from QVC & the National tree company the same as the cedar trees.

I have large and medium and they both use the same stake holders. The larger ones tend to wobble more and could use a deeper holder but they work against my fences.

For inground use the staked can be moved around where potted would have to be dug up. 

Esteemed Contributor

@1Snickers 

Thanks!  I'll check them out.