Super Contributor

I've read many complaints about excessive showings of the TSVs, especially an hour long show devoted just to the TSV and airings in other shows. Personally, I agree that some don't warrant it just because how much can you say about most clothing, shoes, holiday decor, vacuums, and other like items. I do disagree about more complicated items such as computers, tablets, most electronics, and a lot of kitchen items. There is usually a lot to learn even if you already have those items. If nothing else, you can learn a lot and do comparison shopping. Of course, you have to ignore the constant color and inventory of those items. When shopping at B&M store, you're lucky if there's a salesperson to help you and you're only going to learn the basics not any little tips or tricks. That's just my opinion and I am probably in the minority but I appreciate when Craig Smith and Brett Hamilton present electronics, I learn a lot. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Toot1920   They had Kitchen Aid mixers on HSN the other day and while many have had them for years including me, the young man presenting should so many tips and tricks I stayed for the entire hour.  I agree with you about certain items.

Esteemed Contributor

@Toot1920 

Exactly! Sometimes it pays to just sit and watch, if for no other reason than the tips and tricks. I own several Kitchen Aids, and consider myself to be a kitchen guru, but I ALWAYS see something I did not know, or can incorporate into my everyday cooking/baking know-how.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching QVC now since they have the TSV program on all early morning long.  About 5 or 6 hours of the TSV?  Are you serious?  Talk about monotonous and boring.  

kindness is strength