Valued Contributor
On 11/14/2014 chickenbutt said:

I got curious and had to look. Man, this seems terribly over-priced to be some kind of 'special' deal!

I also have something very similar that not only looks a lot better and more durable, but it would not have cost anywhere near this much.

I don't do silver, so I don't care about the anti-tarnish thing, anyway, but you can buy those little pieces of paper (for like almost nothing for a lifetime supply of them!) for that purpose anyway.

I agree. I wonder if it's selling...

Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 wookie said:
On 11/14/2014 chickenbutt said:

I got curious and had to look. Man, this seems terribly over-priced to be some kind of 'special' deal!

I also have something very similar that not only looks a lot better and more durable, but it would not have cost anywhere near this much.

I don't do silver, so I don't care about the anti-tarnish thing, anyway, but you can buy those little pieces of paper (for like almost nothing for a lifetime supply of them!) for that purpose anyway.

I agree. I wonder if it's selling...

Probably - it's on ezpay. Smiley Wink If they can get people, by the thousands, to over pay by $2-300 for a computer I would imagine they have a lot of sales on this item.

Respected Contributor

I thought I posted here. I think it's overpriced and plus the idea of all my jewelry in one place for a thief to pick up and carry out would worry me a little.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 wookie said:
On 11/14/2014 Burnsite said:

I have the Pacconi armoire and it is excellent. I store gold in it, though, not silver.

My silver is in tarnish-proof containers of various sorts. I have to clean it several times a year, but I enjoy cleaning jewelry.

I wish his company were still bringing products to the Q.

I have the same one. I don't care for the TSV.

I inherited a Pacconi tabletop jewelry box that my mom had given to my aunt at least 12 years ago. When I open it, I can still smell her Clinique Aromatics (and she has been gone over 3 years!)

My mom gave me the earlier version of today's TSV and I like it a lot too.

Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 Azcowgirl said:
On 11/14/2014 happy housewife said:

My DH gave me the single one of these many years ago and I have to say it is the best product of all time for a jewelry collector. I have tons of silver in mine - it totally is tarnish free AS LONG AS YOU LOCK THE DOOR EVERY TIME. Common sense would tell anyone that if you don't close it that air will get in and cause tarnish. It makes me crazy when people review these and say they aren't tarnish proof because they are too lazy to close the door and keep the air out -DUH. Actually, mine is hung on the wall - for that reason I do prefer the single sided one over this double sided spinning one. And there is also the aspect of having a beautiful full length mirror.

I am watching the presentation on air and DH asked if I wanted the new one today - I said no - I am completely satisfied with the one I have.

DH asked me if I wanted this new one also. I have one that hangs over the door, not this one but a different brand. It was an excellent price and the quality is good...I prefer it to the floor model....I like that it doesn't look like a jewelry cabinet, just a mirror. The two sided TSV has lots of room but I'd rather not have one that sits on the floor.

I agree - mine is on the wall in the hallway between our bedroom and our master bath so it is totally out of our way and it's convenient for putting on my jewelry as there is a nice light over head. And i have a lot of inherited jewelry because my Grandfather was a jeweler - yet the single sided one is large enough.

Respected Contributor
On 11/14/2014 newziesuzie said:

I thought I posted here. I think it's overpriced and plus the idea of all my jewelry in one place for a thief to pick up and carry out would worry me a little.

That would concern me, too.

-Kalli

Frequent Contributor

DH gave me a LG jewelry armoire several years ago - the lock broke/stopped working shortly after the return period ended - NOTHING to do with common sense - can't lock it!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
I can't believe she keeps saying it should really cost more like a thousand dollars. What a joke! Since when was wood veneer/medium density fiberboard expensive?
Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 SugarBabyJ said:

DH gave me a LG jewelry armoire several years ago - the lock broke/stopped working shortly after the return period ended - NOTHING to do with common sense - can't lock it!!

Did you bother to call her or send her an e mail - or customer service??

Respected Contributor

I think the TSV is overpriced. I have a few of Lori's jewelry boxes from many years ago and they keep my jewelry tarnish free.