Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV is so ridiculous looking!

They showed a little kid flying down the stairs while wearing this -- good thing he didn't trip over it and fall. Yikes

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

You know it would be stunning with the Gili Obi Belt!

Good one!! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

They showed a little kid flying down the stairs while wearing this -- good thing he didn't trip over it and fall. Yikes

I thought the same thing!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My problem with that garment (?) is that my bottom half gets as chilly as my top half.  What to do to keep it warm?

Invent the Comfy Bottom Blob!  

Waist line so big you don't have to worry about bloating, just keeping it up LOL

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

I love the video of the girl wiping off the kitchen counter with a dishcloth in this blob, her humongous sleeves are wiping it off instead LOL

Couldn't even go to the bathroom with this on, in the toilet it would go HAHA

The video of the young couple with the baby really got me thinking.  Mom and Dad are wearing the TSV while playing with their baby who is dressed in a onesie with her bare arms and legs uncovered. It masks me wonder who comes up with these stupid commercials. At least wrap the baby in a blanket to make it look authentic.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

I love the video of the girl wiping off the kitchen counter with a dishcloth in this blob, her humongous sleeves are wiping it off instead LOL

Couldn't even go to the bathroom with this on, in the toilet it would go HAHA

The video of the young couple with the baby really got me thinking.  Mom and Dad are wearing the TSV while playing with their baby who is dressed in a onesie with her bare arms and legs uncovered. It masks me wonder who comes up with these stupid commercials. At least wrap the baby in a blanket to make it look authentic.

I noticed that also, that is one bad video, parents warm, baby freezing

Esteemed Contributor

It’s on my Facebook page and I saw them on The Chew in it.  Anything Barbara gets involved in flies and she does a lot of clothing and food items.  Better than $8 for a Wicked Cupcake.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYC Susan wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

You're talking about the Comfy sweatshirt-blanket?  I think it would keep me warm, and I'd even use the hood as I keep the thermostat set as low as possible in winter.  But it looks like hand-me-downs from a 300 lb man, and I know it's not supposed to be a fashion statement, but I think self-respect would prevent me from wearing one. A regular sweatshirt + blanket will suffice.

I'm cold a lot of the time, much more than most people, but a regular sweatshirt and blanket suffice for me too.  I also think they're more practical and make more sense, especially because I like to have my legs and feet fit easily under a blanket, all cozy.  This looks very cumbersome and awkward to me. 

As for outdoors, I have a very nice, super-warm full-length coat with a hood.  It's just fine even in freezing temperatures.

@NYC Susan

This is a tad OT, but I want to share a solution to the "always cold" probem in winter.  I grew up on the edge of Lake Erie and have always been an avid skiier, so I'm familiar with that problem. 

When the temperature drops in your area, start taking a couple cinnamon capsules daily, with a meal.  Within a few days, this warming herb will have a warming effect on your system.  You'll realize that your always cold hands will be warm, and won't feel so chilled during the really cold days.   Great if you are into any outdoor sports like skiing, ice skating, or the like.

If you are really cold, or live in Antartica, 3 or 4 capsules a day might be needed.  Anyway, it's definitely worth a try .......

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

What's ridiculous to some is perfection to others....I hope their business continues to grow.

I just listened to the presentation with Shawn and I think it's a wonderful success story for the two brothers.  I think it looks better on the men than it does on any of the women, because of the voluminous size (and I know it's deliberately made that way).

I can see that it would be useful for some people and I don't think anyone on here wanted to insult those who like it.  To me this was just a funny thread; no offense meant to anyone buying it!

To those who love it, wear it in good health and stay warm!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

As others have pointed out, the video of the two boys running down the stairs(heartstoppping!) in their Comfys, the couple wearing their Comfys while their child has bare arms and legs showing, and the woman wearing her Comfy while cleanig the kitchen counter(mostly with her sleeve) is ridiculous.

Stupid, unreal scenarios do not entice me to buy.