Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV is so ridiculous looking!

I rarely comment on a TSV, but honestly, this one made me laugh when I saw it. A nice warm cotton or fleece sweatshirt, warm sweatpants and a plush blanket that most of us have will do the same thing, and we'll be able to shed the blanket and walk around the house when we need to without looking like a marshmallow. To each her own! Fortunately I don't worry about heating bills - I keep my home comfortable and expect to pay more for a few months during the winter....I'll make it up in the spring and fall.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Did Lori Grenier invest in it on Shark Tank?

@ValuSkr, it was Barbara Corcoran.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Super Contributor

You guys are killing me with your comments....big fat No, Teletubbies, grocery bag with sleeves, hideous, gift closet, marshmallow!! I'm not sure which made me laugh more today, the presentation I saw or this thread! 

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr

I saw a few minutes of the show. 2 brothers came up with the Comfy and Barbara Corcoran was involved. She's a real estate tycoon from NY.

Honored Contributor

There’s no accounting for taste. 

Honored Contributor

The perfect gift for your kid's teacher. I would have been insulted if a student gave me this!
Honored Contributor

I think it's a Barbara Corcoran deal
Valued Contributor

Oh darn!  I would have ordered one if it had the cold shoulder.  

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

I wouldnt/couldn't wear it, because I find it impractical, and it would be huge on me 

I keep my thermostat low in the cooler months and add layers and fleece tops if needed.  For watching tv at night, I have quilts and throws to put over me if I still feel chilly. 

Trusted Contributor

If I had to wear one of these hideous things in my home to keep warm, I would move to a warmer climate.  Everyone wearing this looks like Bigfoot.