Honored Contributor

Re: TSV is so ridiculous looking!

Something we really don't need.  How about using the throw you have?  That's what we buy throws for to keep us warm.   Cat Happy  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant  What do you mean?  You can always wear to the grocery store!   LOL   Cat LOL

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

Don't these things pill, attract static electricity as well as pet hair?  If you leave them laying around it will be claimed by one of your furry friends.  Maybe you should buy more than 1.  Smiley Very Happy

I've only needed to wear mine a couple of times so I don't know about pilling but I  will be surprised if pilling becomes a problem.  I have not had any problem with static electricity.

One of my dogs is a Pomeranian mix that sheds enough on a daily basis to knit a sweater but any hair that gets on the Comfy brushes right off with my hand. It is not a pet hair magnet.

As to it being claimed by a furry friend if it wouldn't be I wouldn't want it because it would not be soft enough or warm enough to do the job.  I have no intention of letting any of my cats or dogs claim mine--they will have to settle for sharing.

I like mine so much I ordered my second one today and based on the changes made from the first offering will probably like the new one even more than the original.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

No one is buying......

more than 1?

in every color?

gift closet?

for UPS, USPS, teachers, sanatation workers, housekeepers, spouse, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc?

532149.gifLarge Faint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

Ha ha! It is pretty hideous. Doubt it will sell out. I’m sure it will be in Walmart soon. 

It sold out when originally presented and earlier today most colors went into advance order.

ETA there are already knock-offs being marketed.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Ha ha! It is pretty hideous. Doubt it will sell out. I’m sure it will be in Walmart soon. 

It sold out when originally presented and earlier today most colors went into advance order.

ETA there are already knock-offs being marketed.

I didn’t realize there were so many people who got so cold. I’m always hot, so this would be stifling. 

Trusted Contributor

Just plain goofey.  

Honored Contributor

The tsv is exactly the reason so many people make jokes about shopping channels.....especially QVC....the buyers should be embarrassed to try and sell this....but there will be some sold.....don't know how any host could keep a straight face presenting this thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLEM

David should be wearing one of these Comfys - while doing the Happy Dance!!!!

Honored Contributor

Did Lori Grenier invest in it on Shark Tank?