Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV is so ridiculous looking!

UGLY!!!

Valued Contributor

@cherry "A grocery bag with sleeves" LOL You are too kind.

Honored Contributor

I guess I should have said a garbage bag

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia  LOL !!!

untitled.png

Esteemed Contributor

Gee thanks ladies.   Even though we don't know each other you can rest assured that the next time I put on my Comfy to take my dogs out at 6 a.m. on a 32 degree, frosty morning with a 15 mph wind, like yesterday morning was, I will remember this thread and  the derisive verbalization of opinions posted.

Oh, least I forget I will also remember this thread when I am warm and "comfy" while I save a ton of money as I freely move around with the heat set on 60 degrees or less.

Laugh and ridicule away because the last laugh will be mine. Smiley Very Happy

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

You're talking about the Comfy sweatshirt-blanket?  I think it would keep me warm, and I'd even use the hood as I keep the thermostat set as low as possible in winter.  But it looks like hand-me-downs from a 300 lb man, and I know it's not supposed to be a fashion statement, but I think self-respect would prevent me from wearing one. A regular sweatshirt + blanket will suffice.

I'm cold a lot of the time, much more than most people, but a regular sweatshirt and blanket suffice for me too.  I also think they're more practical and make more sense, especially because I like to have my legs and feet fit easily under a blanket, all cozy.  This looks very cumbersome and awkward to me. 

As for outdoors, I have a very nice, super-warm full-length coat with a hood.  It's just fine even in freezing temperatures.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It looks like a grocery bag with sleeves

@cherry👍😄😄😄😄

Respected Contributor

Marp I have to agree with you they do seem to be warm. A family member keeps their heat turned down so low in the winter that it drives me nuts. I think this is perfect for someone who is trying to keep heating bills low. In fact I am ordering one for this person. If they don't want it back it will go. But I am thinking when your living alone and in your own home hey this is one way to stay a little bit more comfy.

Trusted Contributor

Don't these things pill, attract static electricity as well as pet hair?  If you leave them laying around it will be claimed by one of your furry friends.  Maybe you should buy more than 1.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Ha ha! It is pretty hideous. Doubt it will sell out. I’m sure it will be in Walmart soon.