Honored Contributor

Didn't bother me.  If there wasn't a post, I wouldn't have known there were complaints.

Respected Contributor

I am in the group that sees the pic as showing the details of the garment.  I don't find it offensive at all, and it didn't jump out at me when I scrolled down the page.  I don't watch the station all that much now, so detailed pics work for me.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

To me, it's not an issue.  Maybe it's because I just viewed 
"People of Walmart."  Now that has some obnoxious rear coverage!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

People should not be shamed for body type... totally rude.  We cannot all be a size 2.  We are who we are and should be accepted and judged by what we do to help others, size does not count.  

@bonnielu 

I agree with you .......  however ........   it also shouldn't be a surprise that not everyone thinks morbid obesity is attractive.   

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree @I read everyone’s comments and then I saw the picture...I would not have thought twice about it on my own.Good grief we are seeing more skin everywhere we go and now have the right to go shirtless in public in some states.I saw a rear picture of Kim in jeans.I have personally seen this look everywhere I go when I am behind someone.

Respected Contributor

Isn't it sad that an image intended to help is blamed for uncontrolled responses to it.

Honored Contributor

'Tushes' are everywhere (around here).

All sizes, too.

At least we are getting a good look at how jeans/pants/etc. fit on various sized back-sides.

Helps with our size choices.

Whether we want items to fit more or less tight.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
Wow, This picture does mot even phase me.
Respected Contributor
I meant not phase me. I never edit.
Respected Contributor

There's nothing offensive about that photo, the pose or her body. You know what is rude? Making disparaging and demeaning remarks about another woman's body.

The things that get people riled up around here never cease to surprise me.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu