Super Contributor

Re: TSV........My Pillow....

@kjae My Mom bought the whole family those Joy M. pillows for Christmas a few years ago. At first we were in heaven! Everyone loved them, they were awesome.

And then they turned into cement blocks.

Mine was donated to the local SPCA. Hopefully some animal found a way to make it comfortable for them!

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  I haven't used a pillow in years, I like bunching up a favorite blanket so I can't give anyone if those pillows are great or not, all I know they are made in the USA and that says alot lately.

Not sure about Joy's pillows but I tried 2 items from her and they both went back, probably picked the wrong stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus  Yeah, but it's my house and my garden

I think I just wet myself!!!

TMI alert!   dahblink.gif

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

I realize they are made in America and all that good stuff, but to have My Pillow as a TSV so often is overkill to me.  There are thousands of other products they could have as TSVs.  

Why can't they have about 10 min at a time during every show and quit the endless 1/2 hour to 45 min spots on the TSV.  It is sooooooo boring after 10 min on one item! 

Because "they" pay for their time, yes, every minute costs the vendor money, every return costs the vendor money, nothing is free, everything is contracted with the Q.  Whatever the vendor pays for that's what they get.  I highly doubt they are shipped even by the Q, there are outside contractors if the company doesn't have that service that provides the service.  A list gets send and they are drop shipped from where ever. 

But if My Pillow is paying for time that we're not watching...they're not spending their advertising money wisely, right?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

How about "My Dyson" --- and next week it will be "My Bissell", and don't forget "My Breezies Bras and Panties". When they demonstrate bras/panties - and then the model struts out, I could only think of all the male perverts watching.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus  Yeah, but it's my house and my garden

I think I just wet myself!!!

@Shanus  I hope you have a MY DYSON to clean that up.  LOL

@Cakers3. I sure do & those special microfiber kitchen cloths. 

@Shanus  ROTFLMFBO!! 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why didn't I think of cutting up foam rubber and shoving it in a sack? Could have been a multi millionaire. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

@Jewel22 wrote:

They are really a good company. For some reason mine got ruined while washing. I called customer service. No questions asked, they immediately sent me a new one and a second for my trouble.

@Janey2  I'm sure what you say is true, but their commercials and Q presentations are so annoying, it's hard to judge them objectively.  How can anyone talk about something as mundane as a pillow for hours on end? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@kivah...too funny about the Breezies models!  

I'm tired not only of the MyPillow, but the Copper Chef pan...they must have a lot of those things in inventory because those are TSV's and also on during regular programming waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much! 

I agree too about the time given to TSV's throughout the day...they never used to show them so often and for so long...I seem to remember them long ago showing the TSV for maybe 15 mins. tops but now, like someone said, the presentations often go on for a half an hour or more!