Contributor

I returned mine because the clasp kept opening while I was sitting around. I think it's defective and do delicate. I can't imagine it wouldn't break after being worn a few times. Paid $3 to have it shipped and more than double that to return it. Very disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Those box clasps can easily be adjusted either by you or a jeweler.  I don't have the bracelet but if it's like most of them, the tongue is a V-8shaped piece that needs to be widened lightly so it fits more firmly in the slot of the clasp.  Because silver is soft, it needs adjusting from time to time.  The figure 8 safety can also be adjusted.  Every jewelry lover should own a jeweler's pair of pliers with which to make these adjustments.  Very inexpensive in crafts at Walmsrt.

@Kachina624  In a pinch, old eyebrow tweezers do a great job. 

Honored Contributor

@cherib wrote:

I returned mine because the clasp kept opening while I was sitting around. I think it's defective and do delicate. I can't imagine it wouldn't break after being worn a few times. Paid $3 to have it shipped and more than double that to return it. Very disappointed.

@cherib  If an item is defective, I’ve called CS & not paid for return shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried tweezers this am, with the help of a magnifying glass, and after several attempts, it worked.  I even did it to another bracelet that I haven't been able to wear in 15 years!!!  So far, I have been wearing both and they seem OK;  knock on wood!!!