Honored Contributor

Re: TROUBLE PLACING ORDER AT WALMART.COM

@tends2dogs 

You're welcome. Sorry it's still not working for you at the WM site. Hope the router reset will help. But if not try using a different browser.

I'm glad you are going to get your RA. Yes, RA does wonders for pores. RA was originally formulated for acne and for pore health. The side effects from that were found to be anti-aging. Then the FDA officially called it an anti-aging drug.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs , once in a great while, I'll have issues of some sort (page not loading, blank images, etc.) on random websites when I use Safari.  I also have Firefox and Chrome for browsers, and when I experience issues on Safari, I just switch to one of the other browsers and rarely have the same issue.  An easy fix if it works for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@tends2dogs , once in a great while, I'll have issues of some sort (page not loading, blank images, etc.) on random websites when I use Safari.  I also have Firefox and Chrome for browsers, and when I experience issues on Safari, I just switch to one of the other browsers and rarely have the same issue.  An easy fix if it works for you.

I am using Chrome, @Ainhisg .  I was still having issues last night, but am going to play around with it today.  Thanks!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

I am using Chrome, @Ainhisg .  I was still having issues last night, but am going to play around with it today.  Thanks!

I mainly use Safari and Firefox, so if you don't have it, you might want to consider downloading Firefox and trying it on that.  Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee , @Ainhisg  and the rest who offered help.  I got the problem resolved with the help of a customer service agent from Walmart.com.  I was trying to place an order for 2 days.  I finally called the 800# and placed it.  After that was taken care of I asked him if he had a suggestion for my problem.  He told me to SIGN OUT of Walmart.com and them sign back in.  Try that.  I did, it didn't.  He said if that didn't work to SIGN OUT of Walmart.com and open in a new browser.  I did that.  I opened it in Internet Explorer and it worked.  I remember quickly why I did not care for IE.  It is SO S-L-O-W.  Anyway, I am back in business for now.  Thanks ladies!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I'm glad you got to order your stuff. I had a feeling it was a browser issue. You might want to download the Chrome browser again or at least make sure that it is up to date.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Glad you were able to resolve your issue!  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs , thanks for checking back in and letting us know you got it fixed.  It's always kind of frustrating when a person tries to help a poster, and then they never check back in to tell us what worked or didn't work nor to thank people.  That's why I suggested changing browsers.  Anytime I have an issue, that usually fixes it.