Honored Contributor

Consider this....each color in each line at QVC receives it's name once so that it remains the exact color match for years.  Passion purple in Susan Graver will be the exact same color today that it was 20 years ago.  Don't you think after 20+ years, they start to run out of names for colors?  They are undoubtedly stretching for new nomenclature.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care what they call a color, I care about style, price, and if I like the color.

The actual name of the color, I couldn't care less about.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Honestly, I'm not sure exactly what shade of gray that is. It's not useful to me. 

Honored Contributor

I just had to click on the thread title to see what it meant!  Smiley Very Happy

But, seriously, if the color were like a charcoal grey I would like that.   I have several bras that are charcoal grey.  They are really pretty.    

I haven't tried this brand on QVC, but I find that I keep going back to Playtex!  My current favs are the Playtex 4415.   I made sure to buy several because, usually, if it's something I like it will become obsolete soon.  

Honored Contributor

Wonder if torndo grey would have ya all twisted up?  Smiley Wink

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

I am in Kansas and I bought the tornado color and every other color in this bra. I love them. 

@SunSprite wrote:

we're not in Kansas any more

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Super Contributor
Desperate & Tacky
Super Contributor
SuziePeach: ROTFLMAO
Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Honestly, I'm not sure exactly what shade of gray that is. It's not useful to me. 

@GenXmuse   Unless you've stood and watched a tornado coming and made note of its color, then you shouldn't buy that bra!

Honored Contributor

Wow   Not a very enticing name for a bra.  Just off my head I can think of 4 or 6 better names for a gray bra.