Honored Contributor

You in New York ?

Hoarders, your the victim of hoarders.

Honored Contributor

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@fortune wrote:

I'm at my wits end!!  Can't find any toilet paper.  I am able to access it on Ebay--at awful prices--and when I get to check out, the site won't let me check out.  I'm going to get it delivered.  No grocery store trips for me!

HELP!!!!!

@fortune As of right now, plenty available for delivery ($35 minimum order) on walmart dot com and also quill dot com ($4.99 fee to join, I think).

@bunnygirlbrem   None at Walmart.com, tried a little while ago.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

You in New York ?

Hoarders, your the victim of hoarders.

@SharkE   I'm in NY and we are ok with it around here. Although we do shop in NY and NJ.

Honored Contributor

That's what I thought.

Good Luck !

Respected Contributor

I was in Winco yesterday. They had lots of tp. Most people weren't even buying it. 

Frequent Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@bunnygirlbrem wrote:

@fortune wrote:

I'm at my wits end!!  Can't find any toilet paper.  I am able to access it on Ebay--at awful prices--and when I get to check out, the site won't let me check out.  I'm going to get it delivered.  No grocery store trips for me!

HELP!!!!!

@fortune As of right now, plenty available for delivery ($35 minimum order) on walmart dot com and also quill dot com ($4.99 fee to join, I think).

@bunnygirlbrem   None at Walmart.com, tried a little while ago.

Just checked again, and there are several kinds available. Not sure why I'm seeing it and you're not.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered Scott TP on Walmart.com earlier this week.  Actually got it fast.  And then was in Walmart this a/m and there was an ample supply.  That's the first time I've seen it like that in weeks.  I picked up another 8 roll pack.  They had TP but no 1/2 &  1/2!  Go figure.

I am a Viva towel addict.  Would usually just buy the packs when on sale.  Last week I was able to score on Walmart.com.  I now have more than I should, but I will guard them with my life.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Both Walmart.com and Boxed.com have toilet paper now. It might not be the name brands but it's toilet paper. Earlier today Boxed had Charmin. Now it is sold out. The trick is to put it in your cart and check out. Don't think about it for long or you will lose. 

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

We still don't have t.p. in my small town.  Finally solved my problem:  96 rolls for under $70 delivered unless than a week!  Quill dot com will fix you up!

@patbz 

I was curious abut this Quill website since I had never heard of it.  I found a $5.00 off coupon, free shipping, and 96 rolls for the very reasonable price of less than $60.00 out the door. I have enough, but that was a good price, so I made a purchase. I have elderly neighbors that live to the right of my house, so I will make sure to give them several rolls. 

Order from quiltednorthern.com.   I got tired of looking for it too.   Just go straight to the manufacturer