Super Contributor

Today was my lucky day!   I am the winner of the Toliet Paper Lottery!   My grocery store had 20 roll packs of Scott.   I bought a pack.   I am so excited!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: TOILET PAPER ?????

[ Edited ]

Costco has plenty of toilet paper. Kroger has some at our store here and you can do pickup there. Guess it depends on where you live Dollar tree has it also, but the rolls are smaller. You can also get paper napkins as a substitute if you really run out....seems there are plenty of napkins and they didn't seem to be grabbed up by the hoarders. i would never order it from anyone selling it on Ebay.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

Costco has plenty of toilet paper. Kroger has some at our store here and you can do pickup there. Guess it depends on where you live Dollar tree has it also, but the rolls are smaller. You can also get paper napkins as a substitute if you really run out....seems there are plenty of napkins and they didn't seem to be grabbed up by the hoarders. i would never order it from anyone selling it on Ebay.

@lovesrecess, we bought a huge carton of napkins early on crom Home Depot. They have come in very handy both as napkins (they as good quality as what I was buying before) and as paper towels.

I wouldn't want to use, though, for toilet paper. I had thought that I could, but posters here said they should never be flushed.

I agree with you about Ebay. I would not buy TP or much else there.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

My husband hit the jackpot (for him anyway)  6 rolls of Charmin ultra soft.  Got it through Amazon.  Just saw it, and pounced on it.  He was getting pretty low and he doesn't like brand I use (Scotts)   So he's absurdly happy over toilet paper.  You can see TP just about anywhere.  But the popular brands.  That's the trouble.

Still can't find for the life me...Bounty print towels.  They dropped off the planet.  Even the boring white packages are hard to find.  I like Wegmans version of paper towels.  They feel like the old Bounty.  So I get when I can.  The other MIA is Dial Foaming antibacterial hand soap.  Gone from Amazon, everywhere.  All say the same thing "Out of stock"

@songbird 

I do not normally purchase Bounty paper towels so I don't know if this is what you are talking about or if this is a good price. But Quill dot com is selling them. They have free shipping on any size order right now, and I purchased some TP on Sunday and it was delivered today (Wednesday) that's fast shipping. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@gidgetgh   I had never heard of Quill, but after reading posts, ordered several days ago and received the TP today, at long last.

@mousiegirl 

Same here. I had never heard of them. I placed an order on Sunday and the huge box (96) rolls were delivered today. 

Honored Contributor

Here in South Texas, the toilet paper hoarding has apparently ended, even got my favorite Scott 12 pack in my Instacart order this morning....

But it appears the hoarders have moved on to cleaning products....no all-purpose/floor cleaners to be found anywhere---no Mr. Clean, Lysol, Pine Sol, not even any cleanser...and of course no bleach or clorox or lysol wipes or sprays..... my sister recommended TruGrit brand same ingredients couldnt find that either.....  I ended up getting some swifter wet wipes to use in the interim for cleaning.....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: TOILET PAPER ?????

[ Edited ]

BUYER BEWARE---There was a story on our local news about some of these small unknown vendors with plenty of TP.....A woman ordered TP online for delivery and what she got were TP rolls that were half the size as a usual TP roll (no mention of size or info in the description of the product), and she paid a pretty price for them too.....The vendor said NO REFUNDS!!!!  But the news team Troubleshooters were able to get her a refund when they threatened to report the business as a fraud!!, the vendor cooperated and gave the woman a refund.....and warned others about making purchases from these unknown sites.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt 

Since you are down in Texas, have you tried Fabuloso the Lavender scent.  Being in Southern California, we get access to some of the Mexico brands and I assume you would as well. This is an excellent cleaner for mopping your floors with. My SIL and I swear by it, and only found out a few years ago that we were both using the same floor cleaner. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Spurt 

Since you are down in Texas, have you tried Fabuloso the Lavender scent.  Being in Southern California, we get access to some of the Mexico brands and I assume you would as well. This is an excellent cleaner for mopping your floors with. My SIL and I swear by it, and only found out a few years ago that we were both using the same floor cleaner. 

@icezeus 

No I've never seen the Fabuloso brand, thanks for the heads up....I'll have to check around... Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

@lovesrecess   Costco here hasn't had TP for many months, or kleenex.