Esteemed Contributor

TO ALL WHO SENT YOUR "GET WELL WISHES"

I am deeply touched by all of the get well wishes so many of you sent me.  I want you to know that it means a great deal to me that each and everyone of you took the time to help me feel better.  Yes, that is exactly what you did, your kindness and caring brought a new energy that lifted my spirits.

I was surprised at how many of you live with pain and I am saying prayers for all of you.   Let's hope a day will come when our pain eases enough to make life more bearable each day.  I could say when our pain goes away completely but that's being greedy, so I'll pray for relief.  God bless each and everyone of you for your kindness.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: TO ALL WHO SENT YOUR "GET WELL WISHES"

@Lindsays Grandma     You're The Best!   I know these darn "attacks" take anywhere from 3 days to 3 (or more) months to resolve, so be good to yourself......take it easy!    I once (foolishly) went to jury duty, creeping along with a cane.........because I thought they would come and arrest me if I didn't show up.....(the judge sent me home at noon).    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma, So glad you are better.  You do such an amazing job here!  I look forward to your positive quotes and appreciate your dedication.  Thank you!  

Esteemed Contributor

Glad you are feeling better ❤️

Honored Contributor

Sad to see you are suffering from this.  Hope it gets better soon.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma     You're The Best!   I know these darn "attacks" take anywhere from 3 days to 3 (or more) months to resolve, so be good to yourself......take it easy!    I once (foolishly) went to jury duty, creeping along with a cane.........because I thought they would come and arrest me if I didn't show up.....(the judge sent me home at noon).    di

@Desertdi ...I hear you, I would have done the same thing.  Cannot imagine calling in to say I'm in pain , can't come in...for jury duty?  No way.  Glad you had a fair judge who was kind enough to send you home. Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam