Esteemed Contributor

TO ALL OF YOU REGARDING MY HEART IS BROKEN

It is 8:00 P.M. and I finally sat down at my computer.  I am amazed and overwhelmed at the number of comments I have in Notifications, at least thirty.  I haven't begun to read them yet and will begin as soon as I finish posting this thread.

To each and everyone of you, I thank you from the bottom of my broken heart for your kindness and caring.  It has certainly warmed my heart and lifted my spirits.

No matter how many times a poster comes on the boards and is disrespectful, at a time of need you all come together and show that each and everyone  of you has a heart of gold.  That is why I will never leave the boards, and I have come close a couple of times, but at times like this I realize how lucky we are to have one another.  Thank you again, right now I don't feel the emptiness, you have filled my heart with love.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TO ALL OF YOU REGARDING MY HEART IS BROKEN

@Lindsays Grandma  I've been thinking about you off and on all day, and am SO glad to see! {{{{ YOU }}}}.❤❤  I know this is a tough time for you, and am glad you found the time to check back, and let us know how you are feeling.😊

It made my heart sing to know you are comforted, and in better spirits, so don't you dare think of leaving the boards! Who else will grace us regularly with quotes that inspire us, or tug at our heart strings?😄  Remember, you are not alone.🤗❤🙏

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

You lift my spirits with your sayings you post.  I guess in a small way we all help each other and it is uplifting.

Difficult times and losing those we love, pets included, gives us such a sense of grief and it takes a lot to get through these times.  Sometimes strong faith helps us when we are going through the process of grief.  Our hearts ache and the tears flow but the pain does subside  May you find peace of mind in knowing how many posters care and appreciate you.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I just love your screen name aside from this I must have missed the post (I'll have to look for it).

After seeing your "update" you are absolutely right so many here I've never met yet consider them part of my "everyday" life.  

I enjoy these forums and whenever anyone needs support (including me many times)  "posters" here have always been the best🙂.  I hope your days get better🌹🌹

Valued Contributor

Your words "my heart is broken" struck a chord with me. Those were my exact words when I read an obit on line from my home town paper. A dear childhood friend passed away from the virus. She kept me up to date on the hometown news and always wrote lengthy letters in birthday and Christmas cards. So sorry for your loss and I feel that you brought much happiness by being his friend.

Esteemed Contributor

We all experience loss and I think it helps to share it. Somehow it lessens the burden. I too am glad I can come to these boards for help with one thing or another. Blessings to you Lindsays Grandma.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You're a dear, @Lindsays Grandma ,  wishing you healing from this difficult loss.

Sending hugs for your loss, @Luvtuna .

Valued Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

You're a dear, @Lindsays Grandma ,  wishing you healing from this difficult loss.

Sending hugs for your loss, @Luvtuna .

Thank you Oznell.