Esteemed Contributor

Re: TO ALL OF YOU AT THIS CRZAY HOUR OF THE MORNING

Well it is now 5:23 A.M. and I am going to take one of my pain pills and get comfortable in my bed...it usually takes about an hour when I get drowsy and it helps me sleep for about two hours.  Fingers crossed.  Good morning to all of you, perhaps we will meet again some other morning.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Well it is now 5:23 A.M. and I am going to take one of my pain pills and get comfortable in my bed...it usually takes about an hour when I get drowsy and it helps me sleep for about two hours.  Fingers crossed.  Good morning to all of you, perhaps we will meet again some other morning.  Heart

@Lindsays Grandma  I hope you slept well!

Esteemed Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  I hope you slept well!

@Misplaced Parisian...thanks, I did off and on until 10:00 A.M.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam