Honored Contributor

Re: ~~TMZ reporting on their show some interesting things about Robert Durst and his arrest.~~

Oh dear this is graphic...so read no further if this could upset you...it deals with Durst and animals.\

/

/

The judge in one of his cases said he practiced on his dogs how to chop up a body. He had 7 dogs he named Igor...yep all 7 and they met with terrible deaths by cutting them up. She said she found had a severed cat head on her porch and she has always believed it was Robert. I just heard this On Inside Edition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Re: ~~TMZ reporting on their show some interesting things about Robert Durst and his arrest.~~

Most serial killers start with killing animals. This doesn't surprise me one bit. What a psycho!

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 loveschocolate said:

Most serial killers start with killing animals. This doesn't surprise me on bit. What a psycho!

Yep...

Honored Contributor

And the defense attorneys begin doing their jobs. They are now reporting he should not go to trial because he has esophageal cancer....and most with this diagnosis do not live beyond 5 years. I say too darn bad...he should face trial.

Trusted Contributor

So he has esophageal cancer.... do you think a long excruciatingly painful death would be justice?

Super Contributor

This guy's story jumped the shark when a jury set him free after he murdered (self defense he says) and then cut up the body distributing it several places. What mental capacity would have been on that jury to let this guy go at that point?????

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 RainCityGirl said:

This guy's story jumped the shark when a jury set him free after he murdered (self defense he says) and then cut up the body distributing it several places. What mental capacity would have been on that jury to let this guy go at that point?????

Heck if I know....I was astounded they found him not guilty.

game on...not sure I understand your question. Would him suffering be justice....not in my book.

Honored Contributor

And now it is being reported his lawyers say he was arrested illegally.

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 croemer said:

And the defense attorneys begin doing their jobs. They are now reporting he should not go to trial because he has esophageal cancer....and most with this diagnosis do not live beyond 5 years. I say too darn bad...he should face trial.

Uh, yeah! Too bad, so sad. He still needs to face the music.

I hate to wish ill on ANYBODY but - maybe a little bit of karma here? {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I'm dealing with an esophagus condition that seems to get worse every year so I know that, if it is true that he is suffering from this, he's not having an easy time of it.

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 chickenbutt said:
On 3/21/2015 croemer said:

Uh, yeah! Too bad, so sad. He still needs to face the music.

I hate to wish ill on ANYBODY but - maybe a little bit of karma here? {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I'm dealing with an esophagus condition that seems to get worse every year so I know that, if it is true that he is suffering from this, he's not having an easy time of it.

Oh I am sorry Chicken...that must be painful.