Honored Contributor

Re: TMZ - Reporting Kobe Bryant killed in Helicopter accident.

They just had a brand new baby..how awful for the family

Honored Contributor

The news has just confirmed his death as well as 4 others. The helicopter was owned by Kobe Bryant. He was only 41. So very tragic. Such a great athlete.

Honored Contributor

from people

Parents aren’t supposed to have a favorite kid, but Kobe Bryant has no problem praising the newest addition to his family for being the “best baby.”

On June 20th, the NBA icon and his wife, Vanessa, welcomed their fourth daughter, Capri Kobe Bryant.

“She has been our best baby,” the proud father gushed of Koko (her nickname) to Extra in a recent interview. “She sleeps like six hours. She’s an absolute sweetheart.”

The newest member of the “Bryant Bunch” joined the couple’s three older daughters: Bianka Bella, 2½, Gianna Maria-Onore, 13, and Natalia Diamante, 16 — all of which have helped their parents with the arrival of their new baby sister.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

from people

Parents aren’t supposed to have a favorite kid, but Kobe Bryant has no problem praising the newest addition to his family for being the “best baby.”

On June 20th, the NBA icon and his wife, Vanessa, welcomed their fourth daughter, Capri Kobe Bryant.

“She has been our best baby,” the proud father gushed of Koko (her nickname) to Extra in a recent interview. “She sleeps like six hours. She’s an absolute sweetheart.”

The newest member of the “Bryant Bunch” joined the couple’s three older daughters: Bianka Bella, 2½, Gianna Maria-Onore, 13, and Natalia Diamante, 16 — all of which have helped their parents with the arrival of their new baby sister.

So very sad.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

OmGosh, how sad.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

That’s terrible.  I don’t trust helicopters.  

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'AUGUST 23, 1978 JANUARY 26, 2020 KoBe BRYANT (ത)'

So very sad.  The poor families of all who died.  May they all RIP. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

There were others besides just him!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

When the Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl, he released a video of himself dancing around his home celebrating while holding his 3rd daughter.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is always hard to lose a parent,  but, it is so sad when a person grows up without  any memory  of them at all