Esteemed Contributor

TICKLE YOUR FUNNY BONE PART TWO

11.   Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

12.   When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department uses water. 

13.   If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself.  That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him.

14.   Yesterday was the first day of the rest of your life and you messed up again, it happens every time.

15.   I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

16.   We are all mature until someone brings out the bubble wrap. 

17,   Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.  Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

18.   Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the consequences of my actions.

19.   I want my children to be independent, headstrong people, just not while I'm raising them.

20.   Some things are better left unsaid.  Which I generally realize right after I have said them. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TICKLE YOUR FUNNY BONE PART TWO

I like #17, 18, and 19 but I LOVE #13😂😂😂 Thanks for another hilarious list of "tickles"😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I like #17, 18, and 19 but I LOVE #13😂😂😂 Thanks for another hilarious list of "tickles"😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...Always with you in mind!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Occasional Contributor

Sort of like what my mom always said to me,

"Think before you speak".  (Sometimes I do).

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

LOL!!  I love these.. thanks for this mornings laugh! Always a great way to start the day!

Respected Contributor

Thanks once again  @Lindsays Grandma My favorites are #s 13, 17, 18 & 20, they really resonate with me.

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Thanks once again  @Lindsays Grandma My favorites are #s 13, 17, 18 & 20, they really resonate with me.

@IMW ...13, 17, 18, & 20...Interesting, now I have to put on my thinking cap to figure out why those four resonate with you.

Smiley Wink