Esteemed Contributor

1.   If we could look into each other's heart and understand the unique challenges each of us faces I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.                      

2.   Be careful who you call your friends.  I would rather have  4 quarters than 100 pennies.

3.   When in your 20's U worry about what people think of U.  By the 40's U don't care what anybody thinks, at 60 U realize nobody gave a darn.

4.   I've learned two important lessons in life.  I can't recall the first one, but the second one is that I need to start writing stuff down.

5.   Waiter: I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner.  How did you                    find the steak?

Me:      Super easy.  It was right next to the potatoes.

6.   Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.                   

7.   If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.                               

8.   There is no man living that can do more than he thinks he can.                                        

9.   Change is not a four letter word...but often your reaction to it is.

10.   If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? 

11.   You can't wait for inspiration.  You have to go after it with a club.

12.   If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think

big.

13.   Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.                     

14.   People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

15.   Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.                         

16.   Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

17.   Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell.

18.   Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.

19.   Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.

20.   When I hear somebody sigh, life is hard; I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

21.   Life is a blank camera and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.

22.   If you hit the target every time, it's too near or too big.

23.   There's never enough time to do all nothing you want. 

24.   Sometimes we need someone to simply be there...

Not to fix anything or do anything in particular, but just be there to let us feel we are cared about.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

All are good but 2 is awesome. That's going in my wheelhouse. 🙏❤️☕️