Honored Contributor

Re: THERE ARE SOME REALLY SWEET PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD

@cherry wrote:

@ShowMe  I am sure she remembered what a nice lady you ,are and was pleased to  do this for you

@cherry.....thank you.  I try to be nice to people all the time.

Honored Contributor

Many of my friends shop at Schnuck's....where the groceries come from.  Several have told me they see their folks shopping in there a lot.  

Valued Contributor

@ShowMe - more proof some superheroes don't wear capes!

Honored Contributor

@DrakesMomma wrote:

@ShowMe - more proof some superheroes don't wear capes!

@DrakesMomma.....yep, you said it.....That is so true.

Honored Contributor

Ha! Ha!

I was just on Disney facebook. And people often have food orders delivered to their rooms. And for some reason I was thinking I was reading about someone getting their food order at Walt Disney World.

I am sitting here thinking ShowMe must go to Walt Disney World often or Deborah has a fabulous memory. THEN I realized I was reading the QVC Forum. OOPS!

I still am impressed with Deborah. It just shows that she must like delivering to you. That she remembers your favorite ice cream bar. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Ha! Ha!

I was just on Disney facebook. And people often have food orders delivered to their rooms. And for some reason I was thinking I was reading about someone getting their food order at Walt Disney World.

I am sitting here thinking ShowMe must go to Walt Disney World often or Deborah has a fabulous memory. THEN I realized I was reading the QVC Forum. OOPS!

I still am impressed with Deborah. It just shows that she must like delivering to you. That she remembers your favorite ice cream bar. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for posting.

@drizzellla.....oh my, you are so funny.  That's what you get for going on FB.....lol.  

Yes, I was impressed too.  That occurred some time ago, and to think that she remembered it with having so many customers she shops for too.  Yep, those Klondike bars are my favorite....and will enjoy the first one this evening before I go to bed.  

Honored Contributor

Aww, bless you both!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe,

So nice to read your post, blessings to you both,

https://solomarketing.es/wp-content/uploads/emoticono.jpg

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@ShowMe,

So nice to read your post, blessings to you both,

https://solomarketing.es/wp-content/uploads/emoticono.jpg

@meallen616.....hey, what happened.....  First you were here, and I hearted you.....then you were gone....  And now, you are back.  Have hearted this again, and am responding.  Thamks for a sweet post.  

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe   What a nice story, especially when there is so many negative things to hear about.  Deborah made your day better and you have made ours happier as well.  

Thank you for sharing with us.