Honored Contributor

THERE ARE SOME REALLY SWEET PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD

Just received my groceries delivered by instacart.  They let me know the name of the person putting together my order and who would be delivering it.  They post a picture of that person so we know what they look like when the show up at our door.

My person's name was Deborah.....and I remembered her from a couple other times.  After she placed my order on the table and the counter, she handed me a package and said I got this for you just in case I don't see you before the holidays.  Inside was a package of my favorite Klondike ice cream bars.....she remembered I had ordered them before and how much I like them.

And she also remembered Mr. Lucky, and said I did get his food you had on your order.

Needless to say, I was so surprised she did this and gave her a hug....... 

Trusted Contributor

Re: THERE ARE SOME REALLY SWEET PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD

How unexpected and extremely nice of this person.  Now that's how you do business.

Regular Contributor

Did you give her a nice holiday tip?

Honored Contributor

@katiemichelle wrote:

@katiemichelle.....yes, of course I did.  Went back into my computer and increased it.

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

How unexpected and extremely nice of this person.  Now that's how you do business.

@Equuleus.......yes, it was totally unexpected.  I will say this about instacart, they do hire some very nice people.  Always so polite and willing to help in any way once the get the groceries inside the apartment.  Am so blessed by having them.

Honored Contributor

Very nice, I would continue to use that service! It is always refreshing to hear things like this. 

Regular Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@katiemichelle wrote:

@katiemichelle.....yes, of course I did.  Went back into my computer and increased it.

And I bet you made her day!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe  I am sure she remembered what a nice lady you ,are and was pleased to  do this for you

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Very nice, I would continue to use that service! It is always refreshing to hear things like this. 

@RetRN......oh yes, I have been a weekly regular of theirs for some time now, and will continue to be.....

Trusted Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

@Equuleus.......yes, it was totally unexpected.  I will say this about instacart, they do hire some very nice people.  Always so polite and willing to help in any way once the get the groceries inside the apartment.  Am so blessed by having them.

Sounds as if they take very good care in choosing their employees.  That's a sound business choice. I am sure you are just as lovely and deserving person.  You are BOTH a blessing.