Honored Contributor

THE TOMATO IN THE BASKET OF FRUIT

I don't know who Lenarr Young is, but he is gifted.  People have been loving this musical video he did, about the odd tomato in with a basket of fruit.  Even though a tomato is a fruit, the rest of the group insists he is a vegetable.  He accepts it finally, and a joyous dance ensues.

There's just an explosion of "food movement" all over his house.  I guess my favorites are the dancing parsnips. but they're all good.  Then, the filmmaker himself, after initial disbelief, starts grooving right along with his kinetic fruits and vegetables--  hilarious.

Lenarr Young has an almost 'elfin' sense of humor, and talent for creatively filling a screen! 

https://twitter.com/Lenarr_/status/1223331364637827072

Honored Contributor

Re: THE TOMATO IN THE BASKET OF FRUIT

That was funny.

I liked his other people trying to find the bathroom too. He has a good sense of humor.

By the way, we all rarely have to click on links for those of you who don't (me included).

You can just type the subject or title in the search bar and voila! you'll see it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

The tomato should not have given in to the pear pressure.

Thank you! Please remember to tip your waitress.

PS. I always found that part of that MJ song to be a bit odd. Mama say mama saw mama saw ooh sock.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell ...Oh, I watched the dance, love it, adorable, sweet, funny, it has everything.  Thank you so much for posting it. Woman Very Happy Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You summed it up perfectly, @Lindsays Grandma !  I still smile just thinking about it.

Honored Contributor

The comments!  LOL

"Acid".  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

Needed the laugh, thanks!

as @Porcelain mentioned The ‘Pear’ pressure is so funny.

I too like the parsnips, but must put in a word for the radishes.  Their only dance move seems to be a high hop, but hey, give a radish credit, right.

The orange was a camera hog.  🍊 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, @Drythe ,  the radishes made up in energy what they lacked in finesse.  You're observant-- I had to go back and look, and every one of your assessments was right on!

Valued Contributor

LOL  For Sure!Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

@Cakers3 wrote:

The comments!  LOL

"Acid".  LOL