Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: THE IMPORTANCE OF WALKING

@ILTH wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

When you think about it God has to be the

best inventor of all time.  He took a rib from

Adam and made a loudspeaker.  (Said one elderly

man to another while sitting on a park bench)

wacky wits.com

Well, that's misogynistic.

Bwahahaha I think it's hilarious. We ladies can e annoying. Women speak more than double the number of words a day then men do.

And considering the amount of ripping of men I see on here I think they should be able to make jokes about us too.

Regular Contributor

I don't get what you are trying to say. Perhaps because it's too long & I've been careless in reading. Walking & being out in nature everyday is one of the 10 best things to do to keep healthy and feel great.

Respected Contributor

@Shepherd 

@Shepherd wrote:

I don't get what you are trying to say. Perhaps because it's too long & I've been careless in reading. Walking & being out in nature everyday is one of the 10 best things to do to keep healthy and feel great.

It's just supposed to be funny! I got a good laugh out of these.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom 

"Woman speak double the words of men"?  I'll have to tell my wife about that. Think her, and most that know me well, will scratch their heads on that one.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@pigletsmom 

"Woman speak double the words of men"?  I'll have to tell my wife about that. Think her, and most that know me well, will scratch their heads on that one.

hckynut

@hckynut Ha yes that's what "They" say. Men say about 7000 to women's 20,000. Not sure the numbers are accurate but I think in general it's true. Especially if you get a couple of women together, whoa nellie. But I don't fit the mold myself. I'm very quiet.