Honored Contributor

Re: THE 29 VICTIMS OF THE BROOKLYN SUBWAY ATTACK EXPECTED TO RECOVER

CBS NEWS....he is in police custody now. Frank James, 62 years old.

Honored Contributor

Whew!  Great work!

Esteemed Contributor

Great work by our NYPD and all the other law enforcement agencies involved!!!

Honored Contributor

Right, @twinsister ,  kudos to New York's finest and all involved in the capture!   They are wonderful and work against great odds, and in much danger so much of the time. 

I was a bit concerned that he might not be caught, but should not have been worried.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Prayers for the victims that they all fully recover, prayers for the people of NYC, and prayers he is "put away" for good!

What I dont understand, according to what I heard, he had made several terroristic type threats on You Tube and yet nothing was done regarding his threats?!?!?!?!?!?!?  I thought social media was being heavily censored....I wonder if someone even reported him

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Mr. James was apprehended in the East Village, one of the officials said, and was expected to face a terrorism-related charge brought by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn’s Eastern District, according to two people briefed on the investigation.

Honored Contributor

ABC News....he had been spotted eating lunch in McDonalds and was found in front of a liquor store.😳

Esteemed Contributor

Great work by medical staff also.

A young student (16  I believe) was shot in the leg and hand.  His thumb was completely shattered but the surgeon was able to save and reconstruct it!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden @Law enforcement commentators on different networks and in articles I read kept saying his gun jammed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vsm @His record is available online. He had two prior arrests for making terroristic threats in the 90's, one of which led to the evacuation of a building. He had arrests for burglary among other crimes.