Trusted Contributor

THANKSGIVING TREAT FOR YOUR PUPPYDOODLES........

Thanksgiving has always just been another cooking day, and really meant nothing......BUT my Savannah always got a special treat..........{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I would always cook chicken livers for her, cooking until tender, and then mash them until tender, with a potato masher, and then added rice, uncooked, to the mashed livers and broth, and cooked until rice was done, and absorbed with with broth.....I would feed her just a bit, and she loved it dearly......AND.......guest would always ask to eat her dish, and the answer was always NO..........as it was hers.......{#emotions_dlg.lol} Now, do not give this to your puppy doodles on a very low fat diet, as this is just not for them, but otherwise, this is a chance to cook special, and easy to make for your puppy doodles.....Cool

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Re: THANKSGIVING TREAT FOR YOUR PUPPYDOODLES........

Oh my Max loves chicken livers! He will actually get some turkey on top of his dog food!

This is not my Max, but looks very much like him, just wanted to share this cute Thanksgiving picture with you:

Honored Contributor

Just little turkey for my pups.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/23/2014 Hooty said:

Oh my Max loves chicken livers! He will actually get some turkey on top of his dog food!

This is not my Max, but looks very much like him, just wanted to share this cute Thanksgiving picture with you:

Just to let you know, if it was not for Auburn Small Animal Hospital, which I owned part of thanks to puppy doodles, I would have NEVER had her as long as I did.....{#emotions_dlg.wub} Give your puppy doodles a chicken liver for my baby, who is waiting for me at the rainbow...{#emotions_dlg.wub} I lived in Lagrange, GA, and Auburn was THE BEST........for animals.....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} That sounds so tasty! I usually give my furbaby some turkey with a tiny bit of gravy and he loves it. I wish he'd eat it slowly, but he gobbles it up so fast, I doubt he tastes it at all! He gets turkey, whether I cook it, or I bring it to him after we've eaten out or at someone else's home. I always remember his turkey portion for Thanksgiving. Smile

Forrest one of my DH's really good friends is from Warner Robbins. Around your neck of the woods where you used to live. Good folks there, lives in Atlanta now. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I knew I liked you for an especially good reason!

Are you a Walking Dead fan? You know they film Walking Dead in a small town in Georgia don't you? I can't remember the name of it right now. One of my favorite shows. I love Andrew Lincoln. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Puppy doodles?

Honored Contributor

#1 - I also just give Ru a little bite of turkey. I know he wants to eat it all, but I have to be the stern mom.

#2 - Ru wants you to know that he loves the name puppy doodles!! So cute.

Cute puppy in the turkey costume!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/23/2014 Hooty said:

Darling!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 11/23/2014 forrestwolf said:

Thanksgiving has always just been another cooking day, and really meant nothing......BUT my Savannah always got a special treat..........{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I would always cook chicken livers for her, cooking until tender, and then mash them until tender, with a potato masher, and then added rice, uncooked, to the mashed livers and broth, and cooked until rice was done, and absorbed with with broth.....I would feed her just a bit, and she loved it dearly......AND.......guest would always ask to eat her dish, and the answer was always NO..........as it was hers.......{#emotions_dlg.lol} Now, do not give this to your puppy doodles on a very low fat diet, as this is just not for them, but otherwise, this is a chance to cook special, and easy to make for your puppy doodles.....Cool

Puppy doodles? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}