Honored Contributor

Re: TEACHER PUTTING ON HAND LOTION IN THE CLASSROOM..............

Years ago, in a local mall, a good portion of the mall smelled of a combination of scents because the sales girls in one of those fragrance/beauty stores were spraying and trying various scents. It was a very bad and strong combination. Thanking the stars that Macy's has stopped their fragrance strips in their Sunday newspaper advertisement/coupon brochures.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).

My grandson just got ISS for putting lotion on in class!! Supposedly the teacher is allergic! He had no idea! However, extremely overboard in my opinion for him to get ISS! They claim it is their "school rule"(one noone has heard of), that is Cleburne Wheat Middle School for you!
Respected Contributor

This thread goes back to 2014.  I thought this was against the rules.

Honored Contributor

Who in the world has time to scroll through years of threads and then post on it.
"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Contributor

Never heard of such a silly "rule" ---  BUT it's OK to bring a gun to school !!! Too bad they can't prioritize what is REALLY important!

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:
Who in the world has time to scroll through years of threads and then post on it.

Apparently Paula Munsch does. 

Respected Contributor

@HallowsEve wrote:

Never heard of such a silly "rule" ---  BUT it's OK to bring a gun to school !!! Too bad they can't prioritize what is REALLY important!

I don't think anyone has ever said it is OK to bring a gun to school.