Esteemed Contributor

These are throwback photos from a year ago, shortly after we moved in, and before the 3 houses behind us started construction. 

20200820_085752.jpg

FB_IMG_1597847409886.jpg

20200819_212146.jpg

20200819_212415.jpg

20200819_212453.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Oops...meant to post this in Community Chat.  Sorry.  Will see if I can get this moved.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Thanks @MamaWick 

I'm gonna guess all the babies have returned every year to the SPACE they TRUST...you have a deer haven for them and a viewers haven enjoying them along with you.

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Oops...meant to post this in Community Chat.  Sorry.  Will see if I can get this moved.

Hi Darlin! Smiley Happy   Awesome, as always.

You can hit the 'report' button and, in the field that opens up, you can ask them to move it to CC.  They're pretty great and very responsive.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    I wonder if they'll go elsewhere as your area builds up and there are more people and activity?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks MODERATORS for moving this.  Appreciate it. 

Valued Contributor

Hearing about the construction has me worried for the safety of the animals - what will happen if your new neighbors are not as kind as you?

I know you said hunting was not allowed, but people do use other methods to rid their property of deer and other creatures.

Esteemed Contributor

No clue about new neighbors.  Have to wait and see.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   I think we should move into those new homes.  Then the deer will have their fan club all around and still be safe.  

They are so lucky that you are there for them.  It breaks my heart when the natural habitat of animals disappears and there no longer is a place for them.  We need to live in harmony with nature and support each other. Woofs

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet