Respected Contributor

@songbird 

Looks like a match made in heaven.  The love they have for one another is obvious.  May they continue to share the future together.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sweet photo

[ Edited ]

How sweet!!!  Elephants are amazing creatures.  There have been some great shows on PBS about them.  One that sticks in my mind is about an orphaned elephant named Naledi.  I think it was on the Nature show.  

Super Contributor

What a sweet picture!  Bless those who protect the animals!

Honored Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

What a sweet picture!  Bless those who protect the animals!

@Tuffcookie, I agree -- and curse those who hurt them in any way.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Oh does that warm my heart.  What a wonderful, tender and loving photo.  Animals are the best and so are the humans who have such compassion and love for them.  There is a wonderful story that was on PBS a while back, it might be on youtube, it is about an elephant  and his best friend, a dog, named Bella.  It is an amazing story of the bond and love between these two.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely adorable, uplifting and precious!  Elephants feel emotions and I wish I could hug one too!  I hope they all find safe havens away from evil predators.  We must do what we can to protect these majestic creatures, we are their voices.

Thanks for a beautiful scene.

Respected Contributor

LOL, Now that is cute.

Honored Contributor

Just adorable so sweet!!!...........Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Me, to Baby Elephant....

You're MINE now.

Mine until you draw your last breath I don't care how big you get - Mine all mine.

Yes, invite your herd over - have them over for good for all I care, but YOU are MINE!

Honored Contributor

I'm going to look into this foundation.  Thank you.

My heart melts, especially when it comes to elephants.

They are very pre-historic looking.  We must keep them safe.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).